What was awesome:
- not having to deal with the heat
- eating as much as I wanted at Christmas & Thanksgiving
- getting to wear comfy track pants and sweatshirts
- getting to wear my Uggs to work
- not having to shovel
Not so awesome:
- trying to find a coat that fits
- worrying about the weather and drive on the way to the hospital
- bundling up for appointments
- walking in the snow and sliding all over
- swimming and the lack of weight involved
- some cute maternity clothes
- eating as much ice cream and popsicles to keep cool
- Birks...not boots!
What's not so awesome
- not being able to drink beer in the heat
- the heat!
- wear maternity clothes and not cute summer clothes
- the sweating!
- shaving my legs (I can't reach them!)
Either way, I think people can find ways to complain about the pregnancy. I know I always have something to be whining about!
What do you think of my list? Can you add anything else that I may have forgotten?