It's the first time I'm linking up but after reading her list, I figured I could fit right in! Plus I love sharing funny stories about my little boy!
So here we go:
5. J thoroughly enjoys car rides these day. However, in order for it to be successful and somewhat quiet, we need to drive by construction sites so that he can repeat "crac-tor, crac-tor" over and over again.
4. One night when The Husband came in from work he took J's MegaBloks man, stuck it down his shirt and let it fall down and out the bottom. When The Husband gets in from work, J runs and grabs his men and proceeds to drop it down his shirt. It's cute except that sometimes he's in those one piece outfits so it doesn't always work very well.
3. J tries very hard to get things into places that don't belong. Today's example: He has a car that he can ride on or push along. Well, he decided he wanted it to go up the stairs, but he couldn't figure out how to push it up there. He was literally turning red from trying and trying to get it up the stairs.
The evil car that doesn't go up the stairs
2. J loves snuggling up with me, which I absolutely love. However, it's a little bit more difficult right now because of my huge belly! He's able to curl around it. My favourite part though is that Baby Boy #2 wakes up and starts kicking him. I can feel him moving towards wherever J is putting the little bit of pressure. Once I tell J that the baby is kicking him, he gets down and starts to kick me back.
1. J is slowly figuring out the game of baseball. He knows he needs to hit the ball and then run. However, he currently holds his plastic bat upside down (so he hits with the handle) and the ball has to be placed on the ground. Once he gives it a little smack, he runs around and around the house then heads back to his bat and ball and does it all again.
I tried to add the button from The Mommyhood Chronicles but it wasn't working.
Another note. The other day I posted about the Fold-n-Go Changing Pad from Bye Bye Bacteria. Remember that from now until August 31 you can get 20% off your entire purchase by entering SMILES20 when you check out. Go look at all of the neat stuff they have there (including their towels and washcloths!)